Monday, August 29, 2011

Fwd: Hurricane...





-----Original Message-----
From: b <rrdd3939@aol.com>
To: rrdd3939@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Aug 29, 2011 6:05 pm
Subject: Fwd: Hurricane...


                                              Email: Hurricane
(Shouldn't this be located at website COMSAT-AK? Good Question. Citizen
Journalist recommended: there are numerous goodies at this venue for you to read).
For the life of me, I can't figure out why their parents objected to certain parts of the
email.

       Dear Alexa and Caty,
       Did you enjoy your first hurricane on Sunday? I'm sure that you were allowed to
go outside. When I was your age (9 and 13) my parents let me go outside for my
first hurricane (how did I experience my first hurricane at two different ages? I
bet you that Topper knows the answer).
       I was blown away and landed in a place called "Oz." I was with my dog
Mohammad; we met a scarecrow, a tin man, a lion and My Chosen People: the Jews.
Everyone in Oz was nice except the Wicked Witch of the Middle East and the
Chinese munchkins. We had to pay a BIG toll on their YELLOW brick road because
we owed them a lot of money. We sang "We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful
Wizard of Oz."
       We had a great time but got home sick. We asked the Wizard, "How can we
get back to our house?" He gave me pink shoes. I said, "I'm not one of those
sissies!" He gave me black shows with taps. I said, "Give me black shoes and hold
the taps." He told me to click the side of the heels together and close my eyes;
I listened to the Wizard - the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. I opened my eyes and said,
"Who are you and where am I?" She said, "I'm Aunty 'M' and you're in Oklahoma."
I said, "I want to be with my parents and sisters and why would anyone want to be
in Oklahoma!?! The Wizard called me on my cell phone and said, "Pardon me; I
wasn't wearing my glasses. Try again."
      I did. I returned home and watched an astronomy DVD and listened to a Miles
Davis (Jazz: Be Bop) CD with my Wonderful Nieces - the Wonderful Nieces of the
United States.
                                                                     From a Galaxy, Far, Far Away,
                                                                     Uncle Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment