Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fwd: He's Back!




-----Original Message-----
From: rrdd3939@aol.co
Sent: Sun, Jul 19, 2009 5:55 pm
Subject: He's Back!

He's Back! Did you notice that I was gone? Won't be back long. Heading for Cape to celebrate 40th anniversary..,
no; not marriage...it says so,,,not talking to you; talking to someone here...you're rude...says so to my left...
your left what...page on Facebook...what do they have to do with your marriage-status?...it reads: single...
are you?...Facebook says so...what do they know?...I'll check...Check what? What Facebook knows or whether
your single...
Aren't are too young for 40th...what do I know. Ask Facebook...
Anniversary of Apollo 11. RICKADDSITE is big NASA supporter.
Perhaps, I should go away more often. Rickcosmos made changes...improvements...changes in my absence...
Facebook said OKAY...what does Facebook have to do with it?...They have too do with everything - even
your marital status.!

No comments:

Post a Comment