Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fwd: Welcome to My World - Be a Part of it



Dear Friends, Richard DePersio (aka rickcosmos)) here. Please check out:www.quasarpolitical.
blogspot.com and www.rickcmtsite.blogspot.com (eclectic). Please become a Follower (that
doesn't sound right: pretend the word is Fan - just kidding; 'Friend' sounds just right!). Like Halley's
Comet my websites make rare appearances - trying to rectify situation but not having much luck.
       I'm disabled and homebound and willing to exploit myself for Followers ('Friends').
This work gives my life meaning. Perhaps, you might send me your email address so that you don't miss a article or presentation.
       Read...Read and Comment...Read and Contribute (submit something for possible posting - Go
Where You Muse takes you!).
          

No comments:

Post a Comment