Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fwd: Ooh L`a L`a





-----Original Message-----
From: rrdd3939@aol.com
To: rrdd3939@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 4:33 pm
Subject: Ooh L`a L`a

Editor's Note: Linda Kessler is a published poet. A sampling of her work can be found at www.poetry.com
She composes poetry and prose. She was gracious enough to allow RICKADDSITE to post three of them. Here is the first:


Oh, what he does to me when he makes love to me
He makes me come alive, I won't quit now
You really get a hold on me
Oh, when he touches me
Ooh L`a L`a

It's like kittens purring, rolling and rolling around
In catnip for hours at a time
And when he kisses me
Ooh L`a L`a

It's like fireworks that never stop
And when he tell me, he loves me
The world stops because by then I'm going out of my head
He makes love to me and he blows my mind away
Ooh L`a L`a

Then again, he stares at me, intoxicates
The eye kisses me, makes love to me
My toes curl and my knees freeze
Ooh L`a L`a

No comments:

Post a Comment