Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fwd: Regular E-mail: Can He Do It?





-----Original Message-----
From: rrdd3939@aol.com
To: rrdd3939@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Apr 2, 2010 10:28 pm
Subject: Regular E-mail: Can He Do It?

THE CROWD IS HOLDING IT'S BREATH. He's taking a few practice shots. He feels loose. He's getting
into position. Wait! He took a step backward. He's attempting to regain his nerve. He waves to the crowd.
He's back in position. Here it comes...My house was built circa 1940. For years, I tried to find out what was here
prior to that. Last year, I called the Brooklyn Historical Society. I was told that they don't do research for
individuals. I'm not above exploited my disability. Cut to the chase...Bay Ridge Nursery and Greenhouse;
before approx. 1930 - likely woods. Oh no! He slipping. The crowd is shouting: "Get a grip. You can do it."
,,,Washington had a list of 110 rules regarding etiquette, manners and courtesies he tried to follow. Now Miss
Manners and the University of Virginia are creating a new list based on his list. It is sure is need today!
And teenage girls on the Internet - don't they have any respect for themselves. Years ago, I carried a cane
I rarely used it: sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't; Peter Paul's has nuts and Monds
don't. Sometimes,  you feel like a cripple and sometimes, you don't) and I would give up my seat to a women.
People looked shocked and stared. I don't mind attention. And, besides, I was just being a gentleman like I
was raised to be. Manners are disappearing just like morality! Strike out, Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment