Monday, August 5, 2013

                 THE FUNERAL
                 NUMBERS...

...for the week subsequent to the announcement of the
deaths of Richard DePersio and Citizen
Journalist: www.rickcmtsite.blogspot.com - 822;
www.pan-multiverse.blopspot.com - 255;
www.comsat-ak.blogspot.com - 383;
www.quasarpolitical.blogspot.com - 234;
www.cj-rickaddsite.blogspot.com - 265.

               THANK YOU NOTE

Acting Publisher/Editor-in-Chief Dago Red: "We wish to
 thank you for our highest numbers ever coming on a sad occasion. Cyber-friends/Readers, RD and CJ would have appreciated your macabre sense of humor. We would also like to thank you for your generous contributions left inside the hatch of our flagship comsat rickcmtsite to help cover the cost of the funeral expenses. There won't be a burial as there are no bodies."

                  THE FUNERAL

FOX NEWS ALERT: "We are covering this funeral live from comsat rickcmt. The mourners are gathering: the Gods and Goddesses of Mt. Olympus, as well as, the lesser Gods and Goddesses from their abodes; Rod Serling and Al Hitchcock; the Cartwrights and the Mavericks; Number Six; Peter Gunn and Lt. Jacobs;
Duke Forrest, 'Me Lay,''Knocko'; Au Punch; the 
rest of the gang.

       THE MINGLING BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT

George Kerby: " Marion and I wished that
RD and CJ could have joined us." Common Person: "Citizen was the greatest writer in history bar 
none. I wish that I could kiss his ring." Average Person: "I beg to differ. Richard was by far the greater of the two. I wish that I kiss his feet." Zeus: "Kiss my ass, mortals." Mr. Body: "He - it was murder - created a great body of work at this comsat alone on politics/economics/history
and in particulars: Western Civilization; why hate
speech/crime though deplorable are unconstitutional
 as are class-action lawsuits; constructionism and
 the foundations of capitalism; traditional 
morality; real solutions to our economics woes 
unlike those offered by the so-called professional politicians; the threats to our way of life from 
the trio of FDR/LBJ/BO; he'd often surprise us with his choice of topics, out-of-left field,
throwing us for a loop." Mr. Griffin: "He knew when
 to lighten things up. Further, they were non-PC! 
Not afraid to tell the truth about homos, the poor, green unscientific global warming nuts, minorities, women-in-uniform,cripples. Let's not forget Momus' special brand of humor at pan-multi. Their genius
 is still visible." Zeus: "Let's not forget the 
bios of me and my pals. Have I got a BIG
surprise...nay, gift...for you in the not-to-distant
future." Ben: "I'm going to reveal my surprise now. After the services, we going to mosey over to the Ponderosa and saddle up to a side of beef being prospered by yellow Hop Sing. Plenty of food and beer." Pan "Party girls? If not, I'll supply the nymphs." Dionysus: "I'll provide the wine."
Ben: "Why not!?! RD and CJ wouldn't want us to
mourn their lives but celebrate it!"

                       THE EULOGY
Dr. Watson: It was Moriarty - Holmes' number one nemesis and challenge. Holmes and I were the 
intended victims. We still live thanks to those 
two gifted souls. Holmes did it for justice, the people of London, Richard DePersio,
Citizen Journalist and himself. "A few words may suffice to tell the little that remains. An examination by experts leaves little doubt that a personal contest between the two men ended, as it could hardly fail to end in such situation.
 Any attempt at recovering the {body} was absolutely
hopeless...deep down, will lie for all time the most
dangerous criminal {of his generation and towering above} the foremost champion of law {of his 
generation and a future generation}...if I have now been compelled to make a clear statement {of their lives}, it is do to those injudicious champions who have endeavored to clear [their] memory by attacks upon him {such us a quote at pan-multi} whom I shall
 ever regard as two of the wisest {and peculiar men}
 I have ever known."

               A MESSAGE FROM HERMES

Hermes: "Let me inform you..." Zeus: "I'm exercising my authority to interrupt! While CJ is in Elysian Fields and RD is in Asphodel Meadows, I could never say: 'The Hades with them.' Hermes, since we're in space, the floor or ceiling or wall is yours."
Hermes: "Zeus asked me to retrieve our friends
from Hades as he once did on behave of Persephone.
It is my understanding that there had been a
final problem with a solution that later
necessitated Sherlock's friend, Sir Doyle, to
return Sherlock from 'death.' I have a message
from our dynamic duo: 'To our friends, we will see
you at the Ponderosa. Who wants to kiss my feet?
I shan't be late. Morpheus: "I'm tired. Before I
sleep and then party, I wish to add my two obols.
This all comes to you courtesy of the Gate of Horn."
(Goodbye-Farewell-Amen - our final article 
immediately follows)


               

No comments:

Post a Comment